Driving license translation for student

Notice: A Malaysian student holding an Australian permanent residence visa is strictly not entitled to apply, as driving on foreign license while holding this type of visa is illegal. Please contact your local road traffic authority to apply for a local license.

License Details




Student Information


Required Documents