Universiti Teknologi Malaysia welcomes students from across the globe to take part in the UTM Summer School – Malaysia Tropical Educational Experience (UTM MyTREE) and study at Malaysia.
UTM MyTREE offers a wide range of courses from our renowned faculties and schools from both UTM Johor Bahru and UTM Kuala Lumpur campuses. With a lot of courses to choose from, you can definitely find a course that best suit and tailor to your academic or personal interests.
The program is a two or three-week program that offers a number of interesting courses. It has a wide application related to the environment, local community, heritage, and tradition.
The courses incorporate theory and practice blended with the local culture and social activities. The summer school creates a reciprocal partnership through which participants exchange ideas, share experience, discover new knowledge and establish a network.
The courses include lectures, seminars, group work as well as excursions and field trips. Participants will learn and have hands-on experience by participating in various field trips and cultural programs.
Join us for two or three weeks and discover how UTM MyTREE can be the key to unlocking your inner passion and potential!
Below is the summary list of the program:
1. SS01 - Managing Water Environment in Tropical Countries
2. SS02– Oral Communication for Future Professionals : Exploring the World of Engineering and Science through English
3. SS03 - Internet of Things Innovation Camp (AIOTI Camp)
4. SS04 – The Social Enterprise for Economic Development (SEED)
5. SS05 - Biodiversity EcoAqua Summer School (BESS)
6. SS06 - Oil & Gas Learning Experience (OG-X)
7. SS07 - UTM Tropical Rainforest Summer School
8. SS08 – ATU Net Global Wealth Essentials Boot camp (GWEB)
9. SS14 – Accelerating Green Development in Asia
10. SS15 – Big Data Summer Course
11. SS16 - Malaysia Heritage Walks and Town Trails
12. SS17 – A Global Learning Experience in Malaysia
13. SS22 – Food Science, Innovation and Food Safety
14. SS19 – Environmental Ecoexplorer Summer School (E2S2)
For more info for each program, click link below for the pdf brochure.